Returns & Warranty
Products may be returned under the following act written by the Government of South Australia, and the Australian Office of Consumer & Business Affairs:
You are entitled to a refund if the goods purchased:
- Are defective (the defect not being caused by you, or in transit)
- Do not match the description or sample provided by us
- Do not do what they are supposed to or what we said they would
You are not entitled to a refund if:
- You simply change your mind or make a wrong choice
- The goods are lost or damaged in transit
- The goods are damaged because of mis-use
- If you provide insufficient or incorrect information relating to the item or application
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Many of our products are offered with a Lifetime Structural Warranty. We guarantee that these products will not fail within the reasonable lifetime that you own them. The Lifetime Structural Warranty is offered to the original purchaser only, and is not transferable.
Modification of our products may void their warranty. If you need to modify a product for any reason and are concerned about whether the modification will void your warranty, please contact us prior to modifying the product.